DUBAI: Samsung Gulf Electronics announced the latest addition to its premium Note series with Galaxy Note9 during an event held at the Habtoor Palace, LXR Hotels & Resorts, in Dubai. The Note series has been recognized for including the company’s latest groundbreaking innovations, and Galaxy Note9 builds on this legacy with a premium smartphone that delivers the ultimate in performance; a new S Pen with connectivity for the first time ever; and Samsung’s most intelligent camera yet.
“The Galaxy Note9 demonstrates the power of Samsung innovation in a single device. It is a phone that has all the features you need to work hard and play harder – it’s designed for a level of performance, power and intelligence that today’s power users want and need,” said Tarek Sabbagh, Head of IT and Mobile (IM) Division at Samsung Gulf Electronics. “Note fans are Samsung’s most loyal, and in a region driven by ambition and entrepreneurship, the Galaxy Note9 is the only phone that can meet all the needs of the diverse population of achievers.”
All Day Performance
People rely on their smartphones for almost everything they do – all-day, every day. They need a phone that can keep up without having to find the nearest outlet to recharge, delete pictures to free up storage for their next snap, anxiously wait for their video to download before boarding their flight, or deal with any lag time when gaming.
They need a phone that won’t let them down and Galaxy Note9 delivers.
- All Day Battery: Galaxy Note9’s 4,000mAh battery, the largest ever on a flagship Galaxy phone for long-lasting power to use all-day to talk, text, play games and watch movies from morning to night.
- Store More, Delete Less: Galaxy Note9 is available with two internal storage options – choose from 128GB or And with the ability to insert a microSD card, Galaxy Note9 is 1TB ready to have peace of mind knowing there is enough room for favorite photos, videos and apps.
- Speed and Power: Galaxy Note9 is a super powerful smartphone with cutting-edge 10nm processor and support for the fastest network speeds available in the market (up to 1.2 gigabits per second) to stream and download without slowing down. Galaxy Note9 also includes an industry-leading and Samsung developed Water Carbon Cooling system and on-device AI-based performance adjusting algorithm to deliver the powerful yet stable performance.
The Evolution of the S Pen
The S Pen is the signature feature of the Note series – it’s how users have made their mark, and how Samsung has expanded the notion of what a smartphone can do. What began as a tool for writing and drawing is now putting more power and control in their hands.
Now with Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) support, the new S Pen delivers an entirely new way to use the Note. With just a click, it’s now possible to take selfies and group pictures, present slides, pause and play video, and more.
The Intelligent Camera That Makes Pictures Perfect
It can be hard to take a picture that looks just like the ones the pros take – but it shouldn’t be. Galaxy Note9 builds on Samsung’s industry-leading camera technologies with new capabilities that take the work out of getting the perfect picture.
- Scene Optimizer: Galaxy Note9’s camera is Samsung’s smartest yet. It uses intelligence to identify elements of a photo, such as scene and subject, to automatically classify it into one of 20 categories and instantly optimize it based on the category. The result is a stunning, lifelike image with bold colors and dynamic definition.
- Flaw Detection: The first shot doesn’t always come out right, but the Galaxy Note9 lets users know if there’s something wrong, so they can take another picture without losing the moment. An immediate notification will appear if the image is blurry, the subject blinked, there is a smudge on the lens, or there’s backlight impacting the quality of the image.
- Premium Camera: With the unique combination of advanced intelligence features and leading premium hardware, Galaxy Note9’s camera is the best on the market. It comes with advanced noise reduction technology, and a Dual Aperture lens, which adjusts to light just like the human eye. No matter the lighting conditions, Galaxy Note9’s top-tier camera delivers a crystal-clear shot.
Premium Experiences: From Work to Play
The Infinity Display is the cornerstone of Samsung’s design heritage, and Galaxy Note9 has the largest edge-to-edge display ever on a Note. The 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity Display provides a truly immersive multimedia experience. Galaxy Note9’s Infinity Display is complemented by stereo speakers, which are tuned by AKG, and ability to deliver Dolby Atmos® immersive audio for a life like experience. Mobile video has never looked or sounded better than it does on Galaxy Note9. YouTube named Galaxy Note9 as a Signature Device able to deliver a best-in-class YouTube experience.
Galaxy Note9 also delivers a PC-like experience with Samsung DeX. Users can work on presentations, edit photos, and watch their favorite show all powered by their phone. Experience Samsung DeX with easy-to-carry HDMI adapters. When connected to a monitor, Galaxy Note9 can power a virtualized desktop and even serve as a fully-functional second screen. Take notes with the S Pen while watching a video, or use Galaxy Note9 as a trackpad, to right-click, drag and drop, and use multiple windows on a monitor. It’s never been easier to be more productive.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 comes fully loaded with the all-new Samsung Members app. The all-in-one app is designed to help users unlock the full potential of their Galaxy device through unrivaled exclusive lifestyle and service rewards available and regularly updated throughout the year, from exclusive event invitations to discounts on services, and specialized customer care services, all of which make the Samsung experience a fuller and richer one.
Consumers who purchase the Galaxy Note9 will also receive great offers from Samsung’s partners that will further enhance their mobile experience, these include:
- One complimentary LEGOLAND® Dubai single park Annual Pass (worth) AED 345 with your Galaxy Note9, to enjoy a full year of AWESOME.
- 20% off at participating Marriott restaurants and spas across the Middle East & Africa.
- Enjoy a 3 month subscription to WAVO by OSN. Stream Live TV channels, 1000s of the latest shows, movies & Live sports anytime, anywhere
- Offers from over 28 international fashion, footwear and lifestyle brands from Apparel Group.
- Savings up to 30% on flights, hotels and UAE activities with Cleartrip
- Access to special 2-for-1 deals from the Galaxy Entertainer.
Galaxy and Beyond
The premium Galaxy technologies come standard with Note9: fast wireless charging, IP68 water and dust resistance and Samsung services such as Samsung Health and Samsung Pay. Galaxy Note9 features Samsung’s trusted, defense-grade Knox security platform and biometric security options including fingerprint scanning, iris scanning and facial recognition capabilities to keep important information safe.
Additionally, Samsung also introduced the new Galaxy Watch that brings the best of the Samsung’s Galaxy ecosystem with long-lasting battery life, wellness capabilities and a timeless and personalized design. Galaxy Watch helps users accomplish more with new stress and sleep monitoring capabilities, in addition to offering a more robust line up of style options including three new watch faces in Silver, Midnight Black and Rose Gold, and new customizable watch band colors.
Galaxy Note9 will be available starting August 30, 2018 across all major retailer and Samsung Brand Stores in the UAE in Midnight Black and Lavender Purple with matching S Pen, and Ocean Blue with a Pearl Yellow S Pen.
The price of the device will be dependent on memory size:
|Galaxy Note9 (128 GB)||AED 3,699|
|Galaxy Note9 (512 GB)||AED 4,599|